Wednesday 29 May 2013

Asian Folk Costume - Dress Up Games - Dream Mining

Asian Folk Costume - Dress Up Games - Dream Mining

Well I didn't know what to think of this game in the beginning. Not much has changed since playing it. There's a lot left to be desired with this game. For one, the name "Folk Costumes in Asia". None of the clothes featured in the game are folk costumes. Traditional wear of the culture, yes. Folk costumes, no. That being said I embraked on a journey to play this game.

I was not impressed.


This game showcased only a few clothes in very, very limited colour schemes, which though is not unlike dress up games, defeats the purpose of a game aimed at Asian culture and clothing. As a brown person myself, I did not enjoy it. Another thing I did not enjoy was the lack of choice of skin colour on the doll. There should have been more choice in the colour of the dolls skin as Asian persons aren't white. They come in many shades of brown; from the lightest brown to black. 

For me, it was not that enjoyable playing.

Rating: 4/10


No comments:

Post a Comment